The school expanded into a new site in the summer of 2019. The project included renovating and upgrading an existing school to meet their requirements. The lighting was a key project during the renovations.
Ecopare designed, sourced and installed the new LED lighting to meet exact lighting requirements throughout the school
- Replaced over 150 T8 linear fittings with high quality LED linear fittings
- Replaced over 200 bulkhead fittings in corridors, toilets and welfare areas with LED bulkheads
- Installed new LED high bay lighting in the sports hall with full lighting control including dimming capabilities, zoning, motion sensors and daylight harvesting
- Upgraded the library lighting to include daylight harvesting to ensure maximum energy savings
- Installed new Emergency lighting using the latest self-test technologies to ensure continual operation
- Upgraded all external lighting including bulkheads, bollards, floodlighting and wall-washers